- 1/3 lb. ground beef
- 1/3 lb. ground veal
- 1/3 lb. ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano or Romano Cheese
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2.Mix all ingredients in a large bowl untill well combined.
- 3.Form meat mixture into meatballs.
- 4.Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- 5.Serve your favorite tomato sauce over the meatballs along with some pasta, if you prefer. These meatballs also work well in sandwiches.
NOTE: If you prefer a softer texture to your meatballs, add an extra egg into the mix.
Recipe courtesy The Italian Cook at italiancook.ca.